Saturday, May 5, 2007

The Best Martial Art Style

I've started this blog to create a discussion point for the best martial arts style. I'd like to hear your comments and feedback. I believe that the best style is based on what is best for the person. For me, I use a mix of a hard style and a soft style. This combines both jujitsu and karate.

Paul - Sandan Jujitsu and Karate

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is a GREAT site. Thanks for putting all of the news articles together in one location. My favorite martial art is jujitsu.

Anonymous said...

Stemulite Fixed My Chronic Lower Back Problems:

There is a supplement that I've started taking in hopes of improving my chronic lower back problems. It's a 100% natural supplement called Stemulite. After just 1 week of taking it, my lower back problems (that have existed for years) have been reduced dramatically. It's like I have a new back! If you would like more information, please visit: www.stemulight.com for more information.

All the best - Paul

Anonymous said...

There's a good site with lots of martial arts articles regarding the best martial art at: http://bestmartial.com